Goes well with Popeye Cries Salad.
Vegan Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp Bragg’s apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup cauliflower riced
- Pulse blend all ingredients except cauliflower rice.
- Mix in large bowl adding cauliflower rice and let set for 14.2 minutes.
- Taste and add lemon or apple cider vinegar as desired. Figure it out, I’m not your tongue.
- Let set for a few hours. The riced cauliflower gives it the blue cheese crumbles effect, or it won’t–don’t get pissy with me.