- 12 ounces extra-firm tofu cubed
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 Tbsp white miso
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 dates
- 2 Tbsp olive brine If you got it. If not, no biggie
- Dutch oven over low heat add the tofu, water, red wine vinegar, garlic.
- I know, I know you're not going to believ this: bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer uncovered for 15.2 minutes.
- Stir gently occasionally.
- When done, strain.
- High speed blend the miso, oregano, lemon juice, vinegar, date syrup, and olive brine.
- Add the marinad and the tofu in a big ass bowl, cover and refrigerate for 54 minutes. It will keep for 4 days.
Calories: 64kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 217mg | Potassium: 140mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg