- ½ medium eggplant
- 2 Tbsp Bragg's Aminos
- 2 Tbsp date syrup
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- black pepper to taste
- just james veggie broth 1, 2, or 3
- Blend all the ingredients except the eggplant until smooth and then pour it in a big ass bowl
- Slice up your eggplant nice and thin.
- Dump the eggplant in the bowl and mix it around.
- Get your trusty skillet nice and hot, well medium hot. Use some of the left over wet shit to keep it from sticking.
- Gently place the eggplant in and flip it occasionally. Also you can brush it with remaining mixture if you wish as you flip it over.
Calories: 31kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 496mg | Potassium: 29mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 246IU | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg