Sweet Trees Bowl
- 1 can chickpeas drained
- 2 cup baby kale arugula is cool too
- ½ cup broccoli chopped
- ¼ cup onion chopped
- ½ cup sweet potato I use one large sweet potato–you’ll have leftovers–or not. Bake at 400 degrees F for 59 minutes ,checking for fork tenderness after 45.3 minutes
- 1 Tbsp flax seeds freshly ground
- 1 cup justjames grain mix
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 5 dates
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup vegetable broth … more if needed
- hot water to thin
- High speed blend the dressing ingredients
- Line it up: Put the rice mix on the bottom of a bowl and drizzle some of the dressing to wet then add baby kale.
- On top arrange broccoli, chickpeas, onion, and sweet potatoes in quarters around the bowl.
- Pour the remaining dressing on top.
Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 515mg | Potassium: 519mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 5183IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 3mg