- ½ cup banana frozen
- ½ cup strawberries frozen
- ½ cup blackberries frozen
- 5 dates pitted
- 1 cup water or plant milk (less for Nice Cream)
- ¼ cup almonds raw
- Blend everything except the almonds on pulse until you get the desired consistency.
- If you make it thinner you have a shake, if you want nice cream use less milk and freeze for 30 minutes before serving.
- Top with the almonds before serving.
Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 977mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 154IU | Vitamin C: 64mg | Calcium: 140mg | Iron: 3mg